Double Standard

on Sunday, March 16, 2008

I know I already talked about this the other day, but I wanted to add a thought or two...

This past week, Barrack Obama's religion - and more specifically his pastor who enjoys spewing anti-American, racist sermons from his pulpit - has been an opportunity for the media to take a closer look at "the Messiah" and the type of views he embraces. So just how exactly has the media covered it?...

Answer: They haven't!

If you don't believe me, do a yahoo or google news search right now and find me one AP, NYT, Reuters, or AFP article that doesn't defend the new controversy of Obama's religion, or even completely ignore it altogether! You won't!

In contrast, Mitt Romney couldn't ever go anywhere without being hounded by the press about his religion. Why the double standard, media?

0 comments: