Osama Bin Dead

on Tuesday, July 17, 2007

… and has ‘bin’ for some time now according to analysis of a “recent” video published by As Sahab. Even though the video is 40 minutes long, Bin Laden only gets a 50 second clip from a 6-year-old video, and this is his first appearance in over 3 years – further evidence that Osama is pushing up daisies. Take a look at the picture at the top of the posting:

Clearly you can see that the footage is actually from a video that was shot for a 2001 pre-9/11 propaganda video. (For the record, this isn’t the first time that Bin Laden videos and audiotapes have been fudged to make both his minions as well as the world believe he is still alive and well.) Also, the ‘new’ clip shows Bin Laden is using his left hand. However, in the U.S. led attack at Tora Bora in late 2001, Bin Laden’s left side and hand were critically injured and he never moved his left hand in any video from that point on. The ‘new’ clip shows Bin Laden praising martyrdom by stating that:

By him in whose hands my life is! I would love to attack and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred, then attack again and be martyred.

Oh, how I would love to grant him his wish. I mean, if he is so excited about dying then why doesn’t he just jump out in front of a group of about 10 marines? What a coward.

Could Bin Laden’s cronies be setting up the announcement of his death by propagandizing that OBL actually wanted to die?

I hope the virgins he received in heaven looked and sounded like Hillary and Rosie.


** Scary side note -
Listen to the words from al-Zawahiri in this week’s video clip:

Have I not conveyed? Oh God be my witness.
Have I not conveyed? Oh God be my witness.
Have I not conveyed? Oh God be my witness.

Interesting how he repeats the phrase 3 times. According to Islamic Law you are required to warn your enemies 3 times before you attack them. Note also that Bin Laden repeats his wish 3 times as well. Could this be the ‘greenlight’ to their terrorist agents in the field that they can now execute their attacks on America?**

0 comments: